Commuting from NYC?
Coming to MGFL from the city may seem like a daunting trek but we hope to make it as easy as possible. There are number of buses that leave the George Washington Bridge Terminal (178th Street on the A Line Subway) into NJ in the morning.
From the NJ side, we will provide a shuttle from Fort Lee to our church facility (a five minute drive) for all NYC attendees and guests. Look for cars with our church name and logo displayed in the windows.
Contact: We’ve set up a Google Voice number exclusively for MGFL Shuttle System use. Please call 201-298-3377 if you missed the last shuttle or if you are late for any reason. We will absolutely make sure you get to church!
CROSSING THE BRIDGE INTO NJ
There are a number of buses to choose from. Just make sure to get off at the first stop (Fort Lee) after crossing the bridge.
- Express Bus Service & Vanessa Express (frequently running mini-buses located on the lower level of the GWB terminal through the doors directly across from the subway exit)
- NJ Transit Bus No 175
- NJ Transit Bus No 178
MGFL SHUTTLE: TO & FROM FORT LEE
Morning Shuttle to MGFL – Location & Times
- Where: Rear of the McDonald’s parking lot [2152 Lemoine Ave, Fort Lee, NJ] towards the A&P. Walk up the stairs from the Fort Lee bus stop and walk north on Lemoine Ave towards Mcdonalds (the opposite direction of Citibank).
- When: Shuttles will run at 10:00am and 10:15am
Afternoon Shuttle back to GWB (NJ side) – Location & Times
- Where: Front entrance of 360 Sylvan
- When: Shuttles will run at 12:30pm, 1:00pm
- Alternate Transportation: The 186 bus is scheduled to arrive at the stop just outside our building at essentially 11:46am and 1:16pm. This will take you directly back to the GWB terminal. You can find the bus schedule here.
Please pass along this information to any friends or visitors who are coming from New York, we want to make our church as accessible as possible for those on the other side of the Hudson, and please let us know if you have any questions!